Job Opportunity: Inventory Manager
Wyoming Legacy Meats in Cody, Wyoming is seeking an inventory manager to coordinate wholesale orders with butchers and store staff.
Wyoming Legacy Meats is a USDA nose-to-tail butcher shop that’s dedicated to creating healthy, delicious products using humane methods in all our processing. We raise our Wyoming Beef and control the process from conception to consumption. All cattle are grass fed, grain finished and contain no antibiotics or added hormones.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Reliable, dependable and ready to get the work done.
- A Flexible Team player.
- Ability to work in a cool/cold temperature controlled area.
- Ability to track inventory and create reports.
- Strong communications skills.
- Computer skills.
Employee discount on Wyoming Legacy Meats products.
Opportunities for career growth