Job Opportunity: General Laborer
Wyoming Legacy Meats in Cody, Wyoming is seeking general laborers to cover basic meat cutting, grinding, packing and labeling products.
Wyoming Legacy Meats is a USDA nose-to-tail butcher shop that’s dedicated to creating healthy, delicious products using humane methods in all our processing. We raise our Wyoming Beef and control the process from conception to consumption. All cattle are grass fed, grain finished and contain no antibiotics or added hormones.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to lift at least 50 lbs easily.
• Reliable, dependable and ready to get the work done.
• A Flexible Team player.
• Ability to work in a cool/cold temperature controlled area.
• Ability to perform repetitious activities.
• Ability to stay organized, multi-task and prioritize.
• Competitive Pay.
• Employee discount on Wyoming Legacy Meats products.
• Opportunities for career growth