Job Opportunity: Seeking Experienced Butcher/Meat Cutter
Are you an experienced butcher or meat cutter? Do you want to work for a company experiencing tremendous growth in a great western community?
Wyoming Legacy Meats is currently looking for experienced meat cutters or butchers to join our team. You’ll have a chance to join a company dedicated to creating healthy, delicious products using humane methods in all our processing. Our Wyoming Beef is grass fed, grain finished and contains no antibiotics or added hormones. If you’re the right candidate, this will be a job where you’ll be proud to join our team.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and already have an intermediate knowledge of butchering and/or meat cutting.
• Reliable, dependable and ready to get the work done.
• A Flexible Team player.
• Ability to work in a cool/cold temperature controlled area.
• Ability to perform repetitious activities.
• Ability to stay organized, multi-task and prioritize.
• Competitive Pay.
• Employee discount on Wyoming Legacy Meats products.
• Opportunities for career growth.
To set up an appointment, contact us at email@example.com